Crockers Response TO COVID-19 UPDATED Monday 11th October 2021
To All of Our Customers,
As of Monday 11th October 2021 WE ARE TRADING as normal. Our wallpaper showroom is OPEN.
Our business falls into the essential businesses as per the public health order guidelines*. Our hours of operation: Mon-Fri 7.00am - 5.00pm Sat 8.00am - 4.00pm.
We still have:
- A call and collect order process. Phone 9525-7489
- Face to face selling. Masks MUST BE WORN in indoor retail environments
- A 10 customer floor limit
- Web orders (some products click and collect)
- An open air car park for collection of goods
- A delivery service available
- QR Code check in when entering our store
Our priority is to:
- Keep our team and our customers safe
- Operate within the NSW Health Order guidelines
- Continue to provide our top quality service, advice and products through modified selling conditions
- Move customers through the selling process as quickly as possible.
- Keep our communication channels open and maintain our Happy, Helpful, Honest policies.
- Keep our team employed
Thank you for your continued support through some testing times. Stay safe and smiling.
“Individually we are ONE DROP, but together we are an OCEAN”
| Writer Poet “Ryunosuke Satoro”
*(See Government Gazette 328 issued Sat 17th July 2021 and updated August 21st No.407)
- Favourite hints and tips from our staff
- Faux finishes in Wallpaper! Yep and it\'s like the real thing!
- Is Wallpaper Removable? Why and how?
- Paint Recycling Program
- Seams and joins in wallpaper. Why oh why can you see them?